Craig Harper writes:
1. You’ll never have more time than you do right now.
2. Most people procrastinate because of fear, not logic or reason.
3. Unused potential is wasted potential.
4. Planning, thinking and rationalising, is not doing. Life is not a theory.
5. If you start today, a week from now you’ll be in the middle of a change process rather than talking about one.
6. Taking action builds your emotional and psychological muscles.
7. Transformation lives in the application of the information; not the knowing.
8. It won’t be magically easier a week or month from now.
9. The ‘Opportunity Fairy’ isn’t coming any time soon, so you may need to create one of your own (an opportunity, not a fairy).
10. You’ve put it off for long enough.
11. (bonus tip, no extra charge) I can’t be sure but I think people are on to your excuse-making bullshit.
- STOP MAKING EXCUSES! 30-Day Challenge (aliciaanabelsantos.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 Procrastinating Cities (turbotax.intuit.com)
- Is Procrastination Holding You Back? (powerhomebiz.com)
- Why To Stay In the Same Job For 10 Years (debtconsolidationusa.com)
- to fellow procrastinators (graceyck.wordpress.com)
- What is your excuse? (missskippingalong.com)
- 10 Habits to Quit in Order to Be Happy (healthcarespectator.wordpress.com)
- Change “the Change”? (gfsmiley.wordpress.com)