For the past two years I have been working in retail and I rarely get a Sunday morning off. Today was one of those rare days off without travel or other plans so I’m enjoying my idea of a perfect Sunday morning complete with good coffee and rye toast (breakfast of eggs and sausage coming up soon).
With all due respect to my friend David Amerland, here’s my version of perfect content for a Sunday Morning!
- Listen to Baroque Music or Mozart
- Read David Amerland’s Sunday Read and curate the content (David’s post can feed my blog with good content for a week!)
- Listen to The One You Feed podcast
- Listen to a teaching from Tara Brach
- Check in on Web Time Wasters
- Check out SundaySecrets
- Listen to Bayern 3 Radio
- Watch CBS Sunday Morning on YouTubeTV or listen on Stitcher (thanks Mary Katherine)
What about you? Add your favorite Sunday Morning routines in the comments below (because everyone thinks there’s is better than everyone elses’, right?)