Brian Solis says: Many organizations are simply investing in new technologies and expertise to simply modernize legacy models, processes and systems. However, to compete for the future, to earn market relevance, modernization is just not good enough. You have to give innovation a purpose. You have to give meaning to your work. Source: The Importance of Having a Purpose in Digital Transformation and Innovation
How to Know Your Life Purpose in 5 Minutes
My friend Eric Kim at Twylah shared this most excellent TEDTalk with me yesterday. Watch it!
Here are the 5 questions that Adam Leipzig offers…
What do you think? Helpful? Overly simplistic? Tell me…
Here’s a bonus list of my ‘on purpose’ videos…
- Searching for a Purpose (rcarterphoto.wordpress.com)
- Ted Talk Exercise with Adam Leipzig: How to Know Your Life Purpose in 5 Minutes (ryanmega.wordpress.com)
- RebelMouse, Twylah, or Scoop.it – What’s Your Pick? (business2community.com)
- e1evation: your brand needs attention (e1evation.com)
- Brace yourself! (living-business.co)
- Finding More Success on Twitter (marketingdirectorblog.com)
- How to simplify your content marketing and thought leadership workflow for 2013 (living-business.co)
A seven-step prescription for self-love
Some people see the term ‘self love’ and immediately start to squirm, yet the Good Book says we must ‘love our neighbor as ourselves’ implying that self-love is fundamental in healthy relationship. Author Dr. Deborah Khoshaba shares her perspective here…
Self-love is a state of appreciation for oneself that grows from actions that support our physical, psychological and spiritual growth. Self-love is dynamic; it grows by actions that mature us. When we act in ways that expand self-love in us, we begin to accept much better our weaknesses as well as our strengths, have less need to explain away our short-comings, have compassion for ourselves as human beings struggling to find personal meaning, are more centered in our life purpose and values, and expect living fulfillment through our own efforts.
Here is my Seven-Step Prescription for Self-Love. Continue reading “A seven-step prescription for self-love”
You must be logged in to post a comment.