My friend Eric Kim at Twylah shared this most excellent TEDTalk with me yesterday. Watch it!
Here are the 5 questions that Adam Leipzig offers…
What do you think? Helpful? Overly simplistic? Tell me…
Here’s a bonus list of my ‘on purpose’ videos…
- Searching for a Purpose (rcarterphoto.wordpress.com)
- Ted Talk Exercise with Adam Leipzig: How to Know Your Life Purpose in 5 Minutes (ryanmega.wordpress.com)
- RebelMouse, Twylah, or Scoop.it – What’s Your Pick? (business2community.com)
- e1evation: your brand needs attention (e1evation.com)
- Brace yourself! (living-business.co)
- Finding More Success on Twitter (marketingdirectorblog.com)
- How to simplify your content marketing and thought leadership workflow for 2013 (living-business.co)
You must be logged in to post a comment.